Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: We should have meet-ups at all 3 AGPs!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeay!!! Sounds like so much fun!
    BTW: I am a very adult collector (as in "my dolls are never cold due to my hot flashes") but I have no problems going into AGPNY hugging Lissie.
    If anybody does not like it... it is their loss (she hugs back!)
    Let's do it!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by henna1:
    Yeay!!! Sounds like so much fun!
    BTW: I am a very adult collector (as in "my dolls are never cold due to my hot flashes") but I have no problems going into AGPNY hugging Lissie.
    If anybody does not like it... it is their loss (she hugs back!)
    Let's do it!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do it next spring and I can go - I missed out on the trip some board members made last year. My dad was real sick and I now have no vacation or sick leave at work.

    But come January I will have three weeks again - and I have NO problems walking around with a doll.

    Heck, I took Molly on a business trip to Charlotte, and I would have taken her down to the lake at the hotel but it RAINED. I did make a cute album, though - which I will post soon.

    I'm beyond caring what people think. At 32, I've earned the right. When the general public is responsible for all my bills, I'll think about conforming to make others happy - but since THAT ain't happening anytime soon, I'll carry a doll if I want.

    ETA - especially given some of the FREAKS you see people-watching in the mall...blue hair and pierced faces and people would look at ME weird? Please.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 04, 2005 08:24 PM: Message edited by: mollymom ]</font>

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm at AGPC frequently--too frequently according to DH [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] . Just let me know when and I'll be there!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity-Horselover:

    I'm 29. I've only known about AG for four years, since 2001, so I didn't know anything about it when I was a kid. Sounds like this idea is really coming together. Cool!!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now if they would just put one in Denver, AG has the midwest, the east and west coasts covered. What about those of us in the middle?? IKEA is the same way, the nearest IKEA is 15 hours away.

    Ashley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •